Website Prominence Way Retirement Community
At the forefront of retirement living is the dining experience and we want you to be a part of it! Our elegant dining room and lounge offers three meals daily, happy hour and entertainment. Our servers provide professional hospitality to our residents and their guests, making each meal a memorable experience.
Are you a leader with experience managing a team? Are you looking for an opportunity in which you can make a difference each and every day in the lives of seniors? Do you want a fun and engaging place to come to work every day? Then we are looking for you!
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create a positive guest experience through communications, interactions and adherence to the steps of service
- Ensure smooth operations of the front of house dining room and lounge
- Collaborative work with management and front line staff to ensure a positive work environment
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling and vacation management
- Assist in training and developing team members
- Ensure the dining room is meeting the service standards we guarantee to our residents through constant communication with guests
- All dining room and lounge service responsibilities as laid out in job description
- Follow all food and beverage safety standards
- Assist the team and management with other duties as assigned or required
- Willing to lead by example
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience
- Dining Room Server experience an asset
- Smart Serve and Food Safety Certified an asset
- Customer service focused
- Strong English language oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Experience working with seniors an asset
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift and move up to 50lbs
You must be able to days, evenings, and weekends.
The successful candidate must have a current police check with vulnerable sector screen.
We thank all candidates in advance for their interest in this position. Please be advised that due to the large volume of candidates only those required for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
Reasonable accommodation for applicants with a disability is available, upon request, for the interview process, and for other candidate selection methods.