INDEPENDENT LIVING & PRIVATE ASSISTED LIVING
One Bedroom, One Bedroom with Den and Two Bedroom Suites are available
Don’t settle for ordinary, make your retirement extraordinary. If you want more out of life, with more energy and vitality every single day, then choose a Retirement Community devoted to helping you bring positive energy to all that you do! A place where you can choose from a comprehensive program of activities and services designed to help make every day fantastic.
Take advantage of:
- Our caring and experienced team of professionals
- Visiting doctors and other health and wellness providers
- Nursing care on site 24 hours a day
- Relaxing lounge, amenities and lifestyle programs
- Emergency response system featuring call bell system and personal wrist/necklace pendants
- Sunny south facing large courtyard and walking paths surround the area
- Indoor, heated salt water pool
- Transportation on the Prominence Way bus to shopping and events
- Three gourmet meals per day
- All day bistro
Prominence Way Retirement Community is pleased to have an integrated partnership with Alberta Health Services. Should you require assistance with personal care, your needs will be assessed by an Alberta Health Services Case Manager, and once approved, Prominence Way staff can assist you with these needs right in your suite. Your care will be monitored on an ongoing basis collaboratively by your physician, your Alberta Health Service Case Manager, as well our care services staff.