Website Prominence Way Retirement Community
Prominence Way, Calgary’s NEWEST Retirement Community located in Patterson Heights, is actively seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Community!
The Hairdresser has a true passion for working with seniors and making a difference in their lives. Commitment to great customer service and satisfaction is our top priority. Rent your own space in our beautiful, new, and luxurious salon – you simply bring your products, towels and styling aids.
We are looking for:
- A fully qualified, experienced and licensed Hairdresser
- A reliable and friendly team player
- A professional who takes pride in producing quality finishes
- A good communicator with excellent customer service skills
Skills & Knowledge Requirements:
- Hairdressing license
- Must follow Alberta Health and Wellness Standards
- Must provide and keep current a City of Calgary Business License
- Must provide and keep current liability insurance
- Previous experience with seniors hairdressing/styling is considered a valuable asset
- Must be able to complete all aspects of hairdressing services including styling, coloring, cutting washing and the use of rollers
A current police check with vulnerable sector screen is required.
If you are interested in our space for rent, and in providing a salon experience for our residents at Prominence Way, we would love to hear from you.